Most people ask, “What should I do to get the most out of the healing?”
Lighter! Almost everyone says that they feel “lighter” after Energy Work. Why? You drained pain and stress. Mental chatter and troublesome emotions were purged. Your life force energy is fully flowing again. Healing cleared blocks and infused you with loving, peaceful energy. Healing improves your physical, mental, and emotional health. Reconnecting your body-mind-spirit brings a deeper spiritual connection. Some describe this as a greater sense of well-being.
First, know that energy healing continues over a few days to a week as you continue to discharge old memories, feelings, and discomfort that caused the pain. Each person is unique so you may continue to feel relaxed and clearer or a little tired as the last remnants of negative energy leave your system before you feel yourself again.
Keep the feel-good vibes going
Visualize your goal for the healing regularly, whether that be better health, stronger relationships, or greater peace in your life. Whether you received Intuitive Energy Healing, Energy Clearing, or Reiki, reinforce your healing in the first few days by:
- Rest more. Your body is processing change. Give yourself a break to integrate the changes. If you are an athlete, dial back your workout for a few days.
- Drink more water to flush toxins. An Epsom salt bath continues that flush, pulling out physical and mental stress according to Medical News Today.
- Breathe deeply. Pre-COVID, 9 out of 10 of us didn’t get enough oxygen. According to the best seller, Breath, “The perfect breath is to breathe in through the nose for 5.5 seconds, then exhale through the nose for 5.5 seconds.” Breathing fully heals your whole body. This is also an excellent way to destress, according to Dr. Stephen Porges.
- Give yourself quiet or meditation time. You may have old memories or an intensity of emotions flash through you as they exit your system. Let them gently leave like clouds floating across the sky. On a rare occasion, intense feelings may flood you, especially if you have been anxious. Call Wendy Wisner, and she will be happy to give you a quick Energy Boost by phone to clear that stuck energy.
- Pay attention to your thoughts and emotions. You may have learned tools to better control your thoughts and emotions. As greater clarity arrives, you may have insights over the next month or so.
- Be gentler and more compassionate with yourself. You may have released underlying trauma to feel better. This issue was not created overnight. Give yourself time to gently release over the next week. The DC Metro culture is to push. Slow down and give yourself space to get the most out of your healing.
- Feed your soul. Connect to that real you within through meditation or giving yourself extra quiet time. Think of the intentions you chose for your healing before your meditation (i.e. more peaceful, pain-free, new job, moving forward with clarity and ease). If you believe in a Higher Power, feed that connection to self and the Divine with prayer in addition to meditation. Be your REAL radiantyou.
For more information, contact our Spiritual Energy Healer and Reiki Master Teacher, Wendy Wisner at (703) 548-2270 or email@example.com
- Medical News Today: What are the benefits of an Epsom salt detox? https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/321627#benefits-of-epsom-salt-baths
- Psychology Today: A Sigh of Relief, September 7, 2021, Stephen Porges, Ph.D.
#ReikiMaster, #Energyhealing, #Intuitiveenergyhealing, #Energyclearing, #Reiki, #Energyhealer, #WendyWisner, #Energywork